While setup in manner that anyone can give, the aim of Alms is to present a platform that let saints secure God’s honor, above relieving a need, and thereby lay in store treasures in heaven. And since alms giving is not honorable by virtue before God – but that it should be done right (as revealed in the Bible), we must contend with everyone considering to give that unless you can quite fairly identify yourself with the below, your giving shall more than likely be in vain (not worthy of any of God’s honor – but wrath in some cases, such as when you know you do not really care about his commandments).
- Be an evangelical Christian – simply a biblical Christian fully repented and in lively walk with God through Christ by the Holy Spirit. Zealous about holiness through the keeping of the Lord’s commandments as revealed primarily on the Bible.
- Be satisfied that your source of funds is clean. This should naturally be the case if you are indeed evangelical in your Christian position – and as with the 139 Psalmist, does the wise self-introspection Psalm 139 : 23-24 .
- Be willing to give – for the Lord loves a cheerful giver.
- Be meaning to give both to relieve as well as securing God’s honor and glory, which thereby lay in store treasures in heaven.
- Be willing to remain anonymous in your giving (except in cases where it is necessary to be identified – especially to your beneficiary).
- Be fully persuaded of your giving decision – else we recommend you further pray about it – that glory may be to God in all that we do.